Error: SSL peer presented an invalid certificate | running on ARM-ubuntu-11.10

Roy Samuel (RBEI/ECG4) Roy.Samuel at in.bosch.com
Mon Jun 11 04:30:38 EDT 2012

I have installed the ca-certificates package (updated it to the newest one in the Ubuntu repository for Ubuntu 11.10). Also

Also tried copying the contents of "~/.purple/certificates/x509/tls_peers/", from the properly working x86 machine to the target system.

This yielded the same error also.

Any help in resolving this issue would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Roy