proxy problem

Peter TANUSKA peter.tanuska at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 05:58:26 EDT 2012

Hi Support Team,

thank u for this great application, I have one problem:
in office i am behind a firewall, at home have i direct access to the
internet,
Pidgin is unable to go throught this firewall,
although Google Talk application goes through withou any configuration,
this autoconfig feature is important in that case, if i am half of a day in
office behind a firewall and rest of the day at home,
with Google Talk i don't care about firewall configuration, it simply works
automatically,
but Pidgin is far better than Google Talk, therefore i prefer allways to
use Pidgin,

can u please solve this auto config problem?

I am using Pidgin 2.10.3 (libpurple 2.10.3) for windows (7 enterprise),

Best regards,

Peter TANUSKA
==
E: peter.tanuska at gmail.com