proxy problem

Peter TANUSKA peter.tanuska at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:07:55 EDT 2012

Dear Pidgin developers,

thank you for your great application,
I have problem to go through proxy with pidgin.

I tryied to configure all available proxy settings and also "Use
Environmental Settings", nothing worked throught our proxy.

But Google Talk goes through without any configuration.

It would be great to have possibility like Google Talk has (see attached
picture),
just to set autoconfig and application finds a way how to connect,
Google Talk woks fine, no settings, regardless if i am behind a proxy or
not,

Is it possible to implement this feature please?

Best regards,

Peter TANUSKA
==
E: peter.tanuska at gmail.com