HELP

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Thu Jun 28 12:16:48 EDT 2012

Hi Carrie,

On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 11:40:29 -0400
"Carrie Smith" <carrie at petflow.com> wrote:

> I need help adding my Google Talk account to this.
>
> Would some one please help?

What did you try and what didn't work? Which Pidgin version are you using and
on which operating system, distribution and version?

Recent enough versions of Pidgin (and you should use the most recent one) have
a preset for automatically adding a Google Talk account. It's under Accounts ->
Manage Accounts -> Add -> Protocol: Google Talk.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish