cannot access IM buddies!!

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Mon Mar 5 14:28:20 EST 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 14:20, Lisa McKinley <lmckinley at pandora.com> wrote:
> I have created a log in for AOL and the buddies are still not showing up.....

If this is the same AIM account that is associated to your google talk
account, then it sounds like either those buddies are not actually
online or there's something wrong with your AIM account.

If you just created an new AIM account, you would need to add all the
buddies to that new account (and your buddies would have to accept
your requests to add them) (this is probably not what you want to do
though).

None of what you're describing appears to be an issue with Pidgin (or
that we can do anything about).

-D