Can't see Bonjour

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Mon Mar 5 20:39:41 EST 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 20:27, mark kolpack <markkolpack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Daniel:
>
> It was on-line and found under a site that others have used to fix or get
> around this problem.  Just google that version and you'll find it.  I have
> since uninstalled it and reinstalled the installer 2.10.1 from Pidgin. I'm
> back to having my processor at 100% but my bonjour connects can be seen.
> Not sure what to do now.

Please reply to the support list and not to me directly.

It looks like the patched third party build that you're using is known
to not have Bonjour support.

You probably can grab the libbonjour.dll from the plugins directory of
the official 2.10.1 version and put it in the plugins directory of the
installed third party version to add bonjour support to that version.

It's worth noting that we can't provide much support for any issues
you run into using third party builds.