Google Video Chat on Windows

Rachael & Dustin dustinrachael at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 12:57:03 EST 2012

Hello, I cannot find anywhere if Pidgin works with Google video chat
from Windows. I use Ubuntu, but my mother-in law is on Windows, and
cannot find anywhere on the net if Google talk from Pidgin on Windows
works? I found a old 2009 release, that it works but just not for
Windows. I need to know because she is computer 'slow' and setting her
up with something that does not work, is not really an option. Pidgin
would be the easiest simplest solution for her rather then chatting from
a browser.

Thank you for your time,

--
Dustin MacDonald