Conversation window buddyicon in taskbar ?

Jeffrey D. Watson jdwatson at mutthutt.com
Sat Mar 10 12:31:42 EST 2012

Greetings !
I'm running Pidgin 2.10.1 on Window  Professional (64-bit), is there a way
to configure Pidgin to show the buddyicon of the conversation window on the
taskbar instead of the generic purple pidgeon ?  Oddly, when I run Pidgin
from "PortableApps" platform the buddy icon does show up on the taskbar,
but not when I run from a locally installed version.  I thought I might be
missing a configuration item.

Thanks.
--
Jeffrey D. Watson
"Too much of a good thing is not enough..."