Account Hacked - How can I cancel account?

Erin Nittinger Erin at scrpos.net
Tue Mar 13 08:52:09 EDT 2012

Good Morning -

It appears that my Pidgin account has been hacked.  I think my password and
email address have been changed as well because when I go to your site to
'forgot password' in an attempt to change my information it say's it can't
find my username/email in the system.  I'm trying to see if the account can
just be disabled all together so someone is not still out there im'ing my
entire buddy list.  I'd like to just disable my account all together and
create a new one.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.