offline version not at address specified

Ben Opit ben_opit at tomkin.com.au
Fri Mar 23 06:55:48 EDT 2012

I miss read the site it automatically downloaded the online version. I failed to see the link underneath. Might be a good idea to make the offline version a little more prevalent if you have the option too. Although its possible there are more intelligent people in the world then me and who can see a link in front of them

Regards
Ben Opit
+61411707070