"is typing" font on Linux

Ruscour ruscour at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 04:51:05 EDT 2012

This is probably the least critical (and dumbest) question of all time.

I'm using Xfce (if that makes any difference at all) and I'm desperately
trying to find the name of the font that I can only see used during a
conversation, "*blah blah* is typing...".  That font is awesome.  I've
tried everything I can think of to find what the font is called, but to no
avail.

So if anyone knows, please let me know!  Also, I'd appreciate it if someone
could tell me how I could have figured this out myself without asking so I
can feel like a dumbass.

Thanks,
Russell