My account is currently suspended.

Nemle Productions nemle22 at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 09:19:09 EDT 2012

I woke up this morning to discover I can not log into Pidgin using my main AIM account. I can log into Pidgin with every other account I have linked, of which include Yahoo and a few other AIM accounts. Just not the one. Every time I try it gives me this message: "Your account is currently suspended". I can log in just fine through AIM messenger, Meebo and a few others I had my boyfriend try for me. It's a purely Pidgin issue and with only this one account. I use version 2.10.1 btw.