Silent Install

Dave Warren lists at hireahit.com
Tue May 8 18:42:17 EDT 2012

On 5/8/2012 3:02 PM, Daniel Atallah wrote:
> On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM, Steve Baumgartner
> <Steve.Baumgartner at teleperformance.com> wrote:
>> Is there a option to install english spell check with the silent install commands?
> No, there is no way to do that with the silent installer.

While it might not be possible with pidgin's own installer, couldn't the
English spell check files be installed or deployed separately (likely
silently)?

Back in a past life I deployed pidgin silently through group policies,
I'm about 80% sure that I had spell checking working in the default
deployment although it (and maybe even GTK+) was deployed separately but
to the same targets.

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/