Google Talk Problem

V S Rawat g vsrawat at gmail.com
Fri May 25 01:09:33 EDT 2012

seems ok.

remove "none" from resources, leave it blank.

give some name in local aliases.

on second tab, Advanced, check the following:
connection security: Require encryption
connect port: 5222
file transfer proxies: proxy.eu.jabber.org
tick "show custom smileys"

leave remaining things unfilled, unticked.

in third tab, proxy
proxy type: Use Global Proxy settings.

That is how my settings go, that are working. You can try them.

Thanks.
--
Rawat