pidgin installer always crashes

Carrie Smith carrie at petflow.com
Tue Nov 6 13:46:53 EST 2012

Take me off of this email list I have un subscribed several times and I am still receiving them

Carrie C. Smith
Accounting Manager
PetFlow, Inc.
1140 Broadway
New York, NY 10001
(347) 344-6284 x 238
Carrie at PetFlow.com
http://www.petflow.com/
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.