Fwd: Overflow bug

Anderz Olsson anderz.olsson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 21:24:16 EST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anderz Olsson <anderz.olsson at gmail.com>
Date: 2012/11/9
Subject: Re: Overflow bug
To: Daniel Atallah <datallah at pidgin.im>

Ok, I'll make it more clear then:

* I was able to select all text (miy installation didn't freeze though).
* I then deleted all text (with the button called backspace).
* Then all history was lost without me closing the window (i don't
log) IM. But I saw it before I selected all the text in my text box
(like I'd have selected the chat history too, but that isn't possible,
is it?)
* So there is a bug.

Or is it not a bug?

Regards