Custom Smileys

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 22:16:59 EST 2012

Carolyn,

A smiley is a strange thing because it only works if it's installed on all
systems.

If you create/download some custom smileys, the only guarantee that they'll
appear the same on others is if they install the ones you are using.

Some protocols allow you to embed pictures into a message, which could
circumvent this limitation, but it's not as nice as clicking the smiley
dialog, and is protocol dependent.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com