unable to conect to pidgin

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Nov 19 06:15:18 EST 2012

El día Monday, November 19, 2012 a las 10:53:39AM +0000, Brian Morrison escribió:

> On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 01:23:50 -0800 (PST)
> Nikitha Rao wrote:
>
> > I am unable to conect to pidgin.
>
> You need to talk to the Oracle IT staff internally, and please ask them
> to stop Oracle staff coming to this support list for help with problems
> we cannot assist you with.

To the OP: Please watch what you are saying (and sending out of
Oracle.com); Pidgin is a client which connects to your configured
message services providers (like MSN, Yahoo, ...); saying 'I am unable to
connect to pidgin' is technically nonsense, because Pidgin is not a server
or service; or do you mean 'I am unable to connect my fingers or eyes to
the Pidgin client application'?

	matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  - No HTML/RTF in E-mail
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards