Google Talk to MSN

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:49:31 EDT 2012

I think what you are talking about is a service that allows you to capture
relayed MSN (and other) conversations through Jabber (XMPP), which
ultimately makes them available in Pidgin.

I haven't heard of this feature for Pidgin and I'm not even sure how it
works currently, so some background information would certainly help.

I did a quick Google search and "Global Relay" (among others) offer this
service, but I'm not sure it's anything specific to the software (i.e.
Pidgin) or the platform (i.e. Desktop, iPad) you are running.  You should
contact the relay service that you are using to find out which client they
recommend on iPad.  If the service is offered in XMPP/Jabber you may be
equally as happy searching the Apple app store for "XMPP" or "Jabber" (or
Google search for Pidgin alternatives on iPad)

I hope this helps.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com