Yahoo issues

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Oct 31 17:07:55 EDT 2012

El día Wednesday, October 31, 2012 a las 01:59:12PM -0700, Carlos Gutierrez Dominguez escribió:

> Hello guys.
>
> I'm trying to connect my Yahoo account into Pidgin, but it just does not
> work.is there any work around to get this done, I have the latest version
> from Pidgin.

Hello,

I have a lot of chats using Pidgin and my Yahoo account. If you say "it
just does not work", does this mean that the mouse pointer is not moving
when you move the mouse, or what exactly?

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign: www.asciiribbon.org
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ / - No HTML/RTF in E-mail