Pidgin mascot

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:38:35 EDT 2012

Ethan,

Thank you very much for the insight. When I see artwork -- such as Pidin's
-- that's professionally done, I can only assume it's done by a
professional (i.e. Everaldo).

Knowing an artist or company has help a free project in the past helps a
lot.  When free software rivals commercial software in features, the
community tends to take some level of pride in also making it rival
commercial software in design.  Kickstarter has recently proven to me (i.e.
Ouya) that the open source community is more willing then ever to pay for
quality.

Thanks again.

-Tres Finocchiaro