Pidgin Logging through Actiance Vantage

Jaime Halas JaimeHalas at Optiver.com
Fri Sep 14 15:37:27 EDT 2012

Hey Everyone -

Trying to configure Pidgin-AIM account to pass through our logging server (Actiance Vantage).  Does anyone have experience in doing so?  We currently are using the AIM client with the Server settings connecting to Vantage.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks-
Jaime

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify our system management at postmaster at optiver.com and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.