Trouble w/Pidgin

Brett Hettrick brett.hettrick at oracle.com
Wed Sep 19 13:55:04 EDT 2012

Hi Tres:

If you are asking if I still use Microsoft Lync from my Taleo days, yes. Since my Pidgin seems to be acting differently than other former Taleo employees that I talk to, can we schedule a brief call to talk through my situation?

Brett

Brett Hettrick | Consulting Project Technical Manager | 913-814-8889
Oracle Consulting

brett.hettrick at oracle.com

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/commitment" \nGreen Oracle

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient named in the original email to which this message was attached. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please return this email to the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

P Live out the core value of Stewardship, please consider the environment before printing this email