olark info problem (was: Re: re)

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Thu Sep 20 11:46:48 EDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 04:46:53PM -0500, tammy at tnnursery.net wrote:
> i want to be able to see my full list on pidgen i use with olark. ive done something and its only showing where folks online are from, before it had what site theyd logged on a how they found us etc.

You'll need to explain the problem a bit more specifically if you want
help but that sounds like you either turned off showing of buddy details
'Buddy List Windows->Buddies->Show->Buddy Details' or the
'Conversations->Show detailed information' preference.

If neither of those is the problem then this sounds like an Olark issue
and you'll need to take it up with them.

    -Etan