Unable to connect to Google Talk

Rich Donnellan richdonnellan1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 12:58:45 EDT 2013

Here are the errors I am receiving.  It has been working for 4 years and
then a week ago it just stopped connecting.

(12:55:48) proxy: Connecting to alt1.xmpp.l.google.com:5222.
(12:55:48) proxy: Error connecting to
alt1.xmpp.l.google.com:5222(Connection timed out.).
(12:55:48) proxy: Connection attempt failed: Connection timed out.
(12:55:48) jabber: Unable to connect to server: Connection timed out..
 Trying next SRV record or connecting directly.