Problem in Pidgin

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu Apr 4 03:43:49 EDT 2013

El día Thursday, April 04, 2013 a las 12:26:51AM -0700, Mark Doliner escribió:

> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Asha Bhat <asha.p.bhat at oracle.com> wrote:
> > Everytime I need to uninstall and install pidgin instance.
>
> Why?

I think this is one of the typically attitudes of Windows users to solve
any kind of problem; another is reboot. Maybe, both are even official
recommendations of M$ and/or IT departments running Windows only.

	matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  - Never being an iSlave
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments, no HTML/RTF in E-mail
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards