Searchfor offline contatcs

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Mon Apr 15 22:49:24 EDT 2013

ISN Student spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Well can I get I get with the admin or someone else who can add the
> robots.txt perhaps to the post?

No.  This won't fix your problem.  This is why every place where you
can sign up for this mailing list from pidgin.im has a notification
that the list and its contents are public.  This list is archived on
multiple third-party services (e.g., nabble), and robots.txt is not
going to do anything to change that -- the hits for your email will
simply show up from somewhere else before pidgin.im.

The history if this list is effectively indelible.

Ethan