Add Buddy

Oake, David DOake at mutualofenumclaw.com
Mon Apr 22 13:56:19 EDT 2013

I have used Pidgin for some time but I have not tried adding a buddy yet.  I am trying that today and I seem to be failing.  When I select Add Buddy, I get the screen below:
[cid:image001.png at 01CE3F48.04D7F4A0]

When I try to add the buddy, I cannot.  I cannot type into the Account the new contact information and I cannot add the new contact information into the Buddy’s username field.

What I am missing?

Thanks!

David Oake
Sr. Developer/Technical Lead – Information Technology
Enumclaw Insurance Group – 1460 Wells St, Enumclaw WA 98022
Voice: 360.802.3512
Toll Free: 800.366.5551 x3512
Fax: 360.802.3643
doake at mutualofenumclaw.com<mailto:doake at mutualofenumclaw.com>

Families. Businesses. Promises Kept.®
[Description: cid:image013.png at 01CD6B41.05E62EB0]<http://www.facebook.com/#!/EnumclawInsuranceGroup> [Description: cid:image014.png at 01CD6B41.05E62EB0]<http://twitter.com/#!/EnumclawInsGrp> [Description: cid:image015.png at 01CD6B41.05E62EB0]<http://enumclawinsurancegroup.wordpress.com/>

Confidentiality Notice:
This e- mail and all attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information and are meant solely for the
intended recipient. It may contain controlled, privileged, or proprietary information that is protected under
applicable law and shall not be disclosed to any unauthorized third party. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, action, disclosure, distribution, or
reproduction of any information contained in this e- mail and any attachments is strictly PROHIBITED. If
you received this e- mail in error, please reply to the sender immediately stating that this transmission
was misdirected, and delete or destroy all electronic and paper copies of this e-mail and attachments
without disclosing the contents. This e- mail does not grant or assign rights of ownership in the proprietary
subject matter herein, nor shall it be construed as a joint venture, partnership, teaming agreement, or
any other formal business relationship.