Help with Contacts

Eduardo Hauck eddyhauck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 19:02:49 EDT 2013

So I've recently started using Xubuntu and Pidgin with it. It worked
perfectly for me, connecting to both MSN and Facebook (XMPP).
But after a day or something of use, something odd happened. The
facebook contacts starts to appear all offline in my buddy lists, even
when they were online on facebook. And if someone start a conversation
with me, he immediately appear as online on Pidgin and the chat message
popup, but the remaining online contacts (on facebook) keep appearing
offline on Pidgin.
I'm using the 2.10.7 one.
Any ideas?