"Sound"

Dave Warren davew at hireahit.com
Fri Aug 2 23:58:59 EDT 2013

On 2013-08-02 20:04, Buenos Aires Housing wrote:
> Hi dears!
> I have Pidgin installed in my website with Subiz.com.

pidgin is locally installed desktop software and it does not install on
a website. Are you referring to the live-chat functionality?

> Everytime I open a page it makes a sound, which I don't care, but I
> don't want to my clients, particularly the new ones, the sound must be
> annoying.
> Do they listen it? if so, how could I put it off pleasee?

What sound, exactly? Something that you hear when you visit your site?
Do you hear it if pidgin is closed? If so, then contact your webmaster
(or whoever added the Live Chat functionality to your site)

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/