Facebook names showing as number

Klearchos-Angelos Gkountras kag at riseup.net
Thu Aug 8 14:41:24 EDT 2013

Hi Todd , I don't use facebook chat  but I don't think that's pidgin bug
. probably is facebook's bug . Go to facebook chat [1] . And report that
bug on  facebook . I think that it's server problem . I am using now
pidgin look the attachment ( a jabber server and google talk ) and I
have no problem like yours ;) I truly believe that it's facebook's problem .

PS Google Talk , Facebook Chat are partly both xmpp servers ;)

[1] https://www.facebook.com/sitetour/chat.php