SIP: messages bounce back when contact status is busy or away

Junaid Siddiqui junaidzs at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 5 19:15:44 EST 2013

Hi Team, I started using pidgin to have more flexible environment and logging capabilities as compared to MS office communicator, the problem i am facing is that whenever I am having a conversation with someone on my contact list with their status set as busy or in meeting, the messages i sent starts to bounce back stating that the contact is offline, where as in actual they are online and receive all the messages i sent.
Regards,
Junaid