SIP: messages bounce back when contact status is busy or away

Junaid Siddiqui junaidzs at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 8 22:49:27 EST 2013

Hi Tres, thanks for the reply, I do use SIPE pulgin and unfortunately facing the problem with this, and you said will discuss this with SIPE team.
Regards,
Junaid

Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 20:08:58 -0500
Subject: Re: SIP: messages bounce back when contact status is busy or away
From: tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
To: junaidzs at hotmail.com
CC: support at pidgin.im

Junaid,
Are you using the SIPE plugin?
(If yes) Since SIPE is not bundled with Pidgin, it is considered a 3rd party library, which is unsupported by the Pidgin project.

If you are not using SIPE, I strongly encourage it, but issues with it should be raised with the dedicated support channels at the SIPE project page.
-Tres
- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com