Inconsistences with AIM buddy lists in Pidgin, Finch, and Trillian?

Ant ant at zimage.com
Thu Dec 12 16:55:33 EST 2013

Hello.

I have a weird issue since I use multiple IM clients and computers. I
have a very old AIM buddy (mobile) that I see in one client, but not the
other one. I do not log into IM servers at the same time.

Debian stable's Pidgin v2.10.6 and its Finch v2.10.6 installations does
not see this AIM buddy at all. I tried forcing an AIM to him:
(06:01:44) Ant: Mawning dude. :)
(06:01:44) Unable to send message: Not logged in

Both Trillian web (https://www.trillian.im/chat/) and Trillian Astra
v4.2 b29 Free in my very old, updated Windows XP Pro. SP3, see this AIM
buddy though!

Why can't Pidgin and Finch see him when Trillian can? Thank you in
advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "To the ant, a few drops of dew is a flood." --Iranian
  /\___/\                Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)
| |o   o| |                 E-mail: philpi at earthlink.net/ant at zimage.com
   \ _ /              If crediting, then please kindly use Ant nickname
    ( )                                              and AQFL URL/link.