Issue in Pidgin for Linux.

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:01:00 EST 2013

Erik,

Could I please get full info on what to be used in Advanced and in Proxy.

If you are behind a network proxy (such as using ICQ at work behind a
filtered web connection), then your Network Administrator would have to
help you with these settings.

Proxies are generally used in a work place to filter web traffic, and
custom proxy settings inside applications like Pidgin may be able to help.

What would help more is to send the exact error message you
are receiving so that we can rule out any other problems.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com