Font Color for /me command help (Aur)

ANDROMEDA 2001 andromeda2001 at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 22 06:34:55 EST 2013

Hello,

I just downloaded Pidgin for the first time, and I've figured almost everything out.

There is one setting I can't find options for, and I'm wondering if anyone could help me change it. I'm perfecting willing to dig around in and edit key files with instruction.

My question is thus: is there any way to edit the text of the "/me" command - not the colour of the name attached to it (the settings for name colour change are easy to find), but the colour of the words actually being said in the action? I'm migrating over from Steam since their /me command has been erased, and it would mean the world to me if I could set the font colour for anything following "/me" manually without having to change the colour of all of the font used in conversation. Setting it to match the name of the person instigating the command would be amazing, but I would be more than happy just being able to change the font colour.

Have I come to the right place for help? Are there other resources I should be checking? I've scoured the official Pidgin site (tickets and wiki) as well as Google to no avail.

Thanks for your time,

Aur