Contacts are always OFFLINE

Michele Thompson mthompson at mvts.net
Fri Feb 22 08:04:41 EST 2013

We are trying to move over to PIDGIN for our source of Instant Messenger

with homebound Transcriptionists.   However, some "contacts"   {from

several other providers    ie:  MSN, yahoo, LIVE)  moved over to the
buddie

list on PIDGIN, but are forever on  OFFLINE.   They are online on their
computer -
but neither can they see me, nor can I see them.  Status always:
OFFLINE.

I have checked - they are not blocked.  They were NOT blocked before I

imported the contact list.   They worked the first day, then it just
stopped

after they all moved into PIDGIN also

Please help    I do not want to even begin to try to get into SKYPE

Michele Thompson, MVTS
Account Manager

Office:    (336)  699 - 4420   ext 230
   Cell:     (336)  413 - 2169
   Fax:     (336)  699 - 2775

E-mail:   mthompson at mvts.net <mailto:mthompson at mvts.net>

----- Confidentiality Notice -----

This E-mail and any attached documents contain confidential information
belonging
to the sending entity and is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity(s) associated with the recipient addresses
listed in the message header. The authorized
recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this
information to any other party. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying , distribution or
action taken in reliance on the contents of and/or attachments is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this E-mail in error, please
notify
the sender immediately to arrange for return or destruction of this
information.