Unable to connect

Adrienne Pagano adrienne.pagano at oracle.com
Mon Feb 25 15:05:09 EST 2013

Hello-

I am a current client but just got a new laptop and am unable to connect. Any suggestions?

Oracle
Email Signature Logo
Adrienne Pagano| Senior Recruiter | 203-318-1212 office | 201-248-4900 cell |

HYPERLINK "mailto:adrienne.pagano at oracle.com"adrienne.pagano at oracle.com
Oracle North America Sales

Prior to consideration for a position opportunity, Oracle Corporation requires candidates to register for their respective targeted position at HYPERLINK "http://irecruitment.oracle.com/" \nhttp://irecruitment.oracle.com.  To complete the process please register as a user, then enter the applicable IRC code in the Keyword(s) search field.

Please add me to your network -Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/adriennepagano

As part of Oracle's U.S. employment process, candidates who are successful in the interview process will be asked to complete a background check, prior the extension of an offer. These background checks include: Prior Employment Verification, Education Verification, Social Security Trace, Criminal Background Check, Motor Vehicles Records (where applicable)

Verification includes dates of employment, educational degree verification and criminal record.  Any incorrect data provided may result in making you ineligible for employment at Oracle.

Please ensure in advance that all information listed on your resume is accurate and verifiable.

Oracle Recruiting: "Continuously selected by our clients as the exclusive vendor of preeminent talent"