Development Assistance

Jack Bowen JackB at narsnet.com
Mon Feb 25 10:29:02 EST 2013

My company uses pidgin as an internal messaging tool.  We would like to
expand our use to include chat room functionality and also to learn more
on what is available.  We do not seem to have the expertise or time on
staff.  Anyone know of some experts that could help us?

Regards,

Jack

Jack Bowen

Integrity Solution Services, Inc.

Direct: 407.562.6417 | Office: 407.517.0058 | Web:
www.integritysolutionservices.com
<http://www.integritysolutionservices.com/>

20 Corporate Hills Drive, St. Charles, MO 63301

Compliant, Ethical, Customer Satisfaction focused.....Outsourcing
Solutions

DISCLAIMER: This document(s) and any attachments accompanying this email transmission contain information from NARS, which is confidential and privileged.  The email transmission and any attached documents are intended to be for the review and use solely of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named and listed on the email transmission message.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information and/or contents of this email message, as well as any attached documents, is prohibited.  If you have received this email message in error, please immediately delete this email transmission and notify us by telephone of this error.