Pidgin Mobile Please

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu Feb 28 07:04:51 EST 2013

El día Thursday, February 28, 2013 a las 06:56:35AM -0500, John Bailey escribió:

> On 02/28/2013 06:29 AM, Wavelabs Studios wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am requesting to have Pidgin on iPOD, iPhone and iPAD.
> > Some other people made some other deviations of Pidgin, but they either crash,
> > dont work, dont work properly, or just plain garbage.
> >
> > So I am asking to please make a Mobile version of Pidgin.
> > This way, it would be a "official" version.
> > Thank you.
>
> It cannot and will not be done.  See
> https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/WhyNoiOSVersion.

Thank you. No more iSlaves, please!

	matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  - Never being an iSlave
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments, no HTML/RTF in E-mail
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards