password

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Jan 2 03:06:05 EST 2013

El día Wednesday, January 02, 2013 a las 06:57:24PM +1100, graeme mills escribió:

> my messenger account cant enable because of invalid password and I dont know correct password and there are no options to correct this problem

YOU have to know YOUR password for any service you use with any client,
pidgin (or any other client) can't help you on this; if you do not know
your password, please contact the service provider (if this is possible).

	matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  - No HTML/RTF in E-mail
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards