My account is disabled

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu Jan 17 03:44:40 EST 2013

El día Thursday, January 17, 2013 a las 01:35:02AM -0700, Felicia Q. escribió:

> I just downloaded and installed this, and wanted to put in a Yahoo IM account, I created it and now it says it’s disabled. Help?

Can you login to Yahoo without Pidgin? I can imagine if you have used in
Pidgin 3 times the wrong password, that Yahoo blocks the account and you
must use the Yahoo way to unlock it (secret questions, alternate
mailbox, etc.). There is no way with Pidgin to unlock your account if it
is really locked.

	matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  - No HTML/RTF in E-mail
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards