Yahoo

Bradford, Tim tim.bradford at cinbell.com
Wed Jan 23 08:53:00 EST 2013

For the last few days I've been unable to connect to Yahoo.

I was able to download and  get the Yahoo Messenger to work so I'm pretty sure it's not a problem with my Yahoo connection.

I have version 2.10.6 of Pidgin IM.

Timothy Bradford
Cincinnati Bell Telephone
DBA - IT Operations
Office: 513-397-5044
Cell:  859-801-1713

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this document.