cant get on

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Wed Jan 23 17:07:02 EST 2013

chris regan spake unto us the following wisdom:
> i made a new name and a new password. still didnt work.

A new name and password ... for what?  Pidgin is not a service, it is
a client.  You must be using some service.  Something like AOL AIM,
MSN Live! Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, etc.

> arnt you support for pidgin?

No, I'm a volunteer.  Everyone on this mailing list is a volunteer.  I
happen to be a Pidgin developer.

> how do i delete or erase pidgin so i can try to start over?

You almost certainly don't need to do this.

Ethan