I am unable to sign on

Ron Kramer Ron.Kramer at soundmtg.com
Tue Jan 29 13:05:25 EST 2013

When I open my pidgin window none of my contacts are there and its just blank....

Thoughts?

Ron Kramer, MLO-203380
Area Manager
[Sound Mortgage Logo]<http://www.soundmtg.com/>
1701 SE Columbia River Drive Suite 115 | Vancouver, WA  98661
Office: 360-571-2200 x102 | Mobile: 360-798-5532 | Direct: 360-255-7476 | Fax: 360-991-0957
vancouver.soundmtg.com<http://vancouver.soundmtg.com/> | NMLS ID 38439 | Ron.Kramer at soundmtg.com <mailto:Ron.Kramer at soundmtg.com%20%20>
Apply Online Now<http://RonKramer.soundmtg.com>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This transmittal is a confidential communication or may otherwise be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication
in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify this office and immediately delete this message
and all of its attachments, if any.