Question about a new feature

1 2 putza17500 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 02:19:19 EDT 2013

I know how to save all my logs I've done it several times now. My councern was that I have verry much files to transfer.
I was looking for some way to move almost all files in one bigger file and the logs to be accessible.

In theory I see the problem like this: instead of having a separate file for each separate conversation (10-15 files/id/day), I want to have something like 1 file/id/period of time (I should specify, maybe 1 month). I store also time in the log files and have them in txt format.