lib purple sources

forums at david-woolley.me.uk forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Thu Jul 4 03:19:36 EDT 2013

On 03.07.2013 09:26, František Bereň wrote:

> I would like to test the libpurple sources if they can be converted
> to Portable class libraries suitable for Windows8 development.
>
> Can please you tell me how can i download the source codes?
> Thank you

They are included in the Pdigin source tarballs, available from its
download pages.

Please make sure that you can comply with the licensing requirements.
It is generally believed that Apple's App Store is incompatible with
GPLed code.  Although I haven't seen anything saying there is a problem
with Microsoft's, it won't make complying with the source code
distribution reuqirements easy.