FW: PC Optimizer Pro Collaboration

Kapil Mohan kapil at xportsoft.com
Fri Jul 5 05:55:30 EDT 2013

Hi,

My name is Kapil Mohan and I am working with XportSoft Technologies as a Sr.
Marketing Executive.

About Xportsoft Technologies:

Xportsoft Technologies is one of the leading software- and web-development
companies in India.  The Company is providing trendsetting PC optimization
utilities since its inception in 2007.The Company has numerous business
alliances the world over, with the partners list including the likes of
Microsoft, Intel and IBM.

I would like to discuss regarding the opportunities of working together with
you for the distribution of your Communication Software through our large
user base.

I am glad to inform you that we have many PC utility software. Our featured
software PC Optimizer Pro (website: http://www.pcoptimizerpro.com) has been
able to reach to the hearts of millions of satisfied customers and the
numbers increasing day by day. Now, we are going to start a new bundle
program. We will bundle new software/toolbar along with the PC Optimizer Pro
with user consent.

Therefore, I am very hopeful that you will be interested in working
together. I am looking forward to a productive and enduring relationship.

Kindest Regards,

Kapil Mohan

 <http://www.pcoptimizerpro.com/> www.pcoptimizerpro.com

 <http://www.xportsoft.com/> www.xportsoft.com