Can't enable an account.

Ken Wiggins wiggins_k at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 10:23:35 EDT 2013

I wrote a week or so ago with this problem, and did receive a response.  However, my stupid "Smart Mail" filter would NOT let me see any of it !!!!  It was all in "frames".  That's all I could see.   I still have the same problem.

When I try to enable an account it says the password is wrong.  I have modified the password.  Removed that account and entered a new one.  All with zero results.  I know my password.  Have changed to a second.  Nope.

Please help.  How do I enable an account?

Please send a regular text email or something so my dumb Smart Mail won't see you as a foreign invader.

Ken Wiggins