Difficulty connecting to a room

Doodle doodlebugmeister at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 16:57:31 EDT 2013

It's not. It's just Pidgin.

It connects via the server guilds.crypticspace.com but we tested it with CO
(which pulls Guilds up fine) it seems the ' is the problem in it.
house+rin'aghar should theoretically work fine. No outside plugin or
anything was utilized, just the normal pidgin client functions. Unmodified,
downloaded straight from the sight.. We also tried ' but that didn't
work either.